Multi-Pure Premium 0.45 Micron Coconut Carbon Block Water Filter Beige Cap 10 inch standard size”
Multi-Pure’s 10 inch x 2.5 inch (25cm) Beige Cap Carbon Block Water Filter cartridge is manufactured by Multi-Pure International’s wholly-owned subsidiary Carbon Block Technology (CB Tech), provides the most efficient filter performance possible.
Features High Grade Chemical and Heavy Metal Removal
The Multi-Pure Carbon Block is a premium 0.45 Micron replacement water filter manufactured in the USA.
Meets Australian Standards AS/NZS 4348:1995
– 0.45 Micron nominal filtration
– Giardia cysts & Cryptosporidium reduction
– High chemical adsorption capacity – chlorine, bad taste and odours.
– Heavy metal removal – lead
– Excellent for final polishing of drinking water
– Designed to be used in most standard-size housings
– This filter cartridge is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
– Made in the USA
As the Water passes through the Multi-Pure’s 0.45 micron Solid Carbon Block it is forced through the pores of the densely compacted carbon block, where a combination of mechanical filtration, electrokinetic adsorption, and physical/ chemical adsorption take place to reduce a wide range of contaminants. Solid Carbon Block technology can reduce chlorine, taste and odour problems, particulate matter, and a wide range of contaminants of health concern — cysts (cryptosporidium and giardia), VOCs (pesticides, herbicides, and chemicals), certain endocrine disrupters, Trihalomethanes (cancer-causing disinfection by-products), heavy metals (lead, mercury), turbidity, MTBE, Chloramines and Solid carbon block filters do not remove healthful, naturally-occurring minerals, require no electricity, and do not add salt or silver to the water. Multi-Pure’s Solid Carbon Block filters provide refreshing, delicious, and safer drinking water.