4 stage undersink reverse osmosis water purifier system. Hand built in Australia by us. This system is one of our most popular systems and is built using the best components available including USA made filter cartridges, membrane and housings. All hoses and connections are made by John guest in the UK. Our system is supplied with a 10 year warranty.
4 stage undersink reverse osmosis water filter system, NSF certified filters and membrane, Australian Watermark certified. Includes 0.5 micron sediment removal pre filter, 5 micron Omnipure coconut husk chemical carbon filter, 75 gpd genuine dow filmtec TFC membrane element, Omnipure in line post membrane polishing carbon filter, your choice of either 5 , 8 or 12 litre metal storage tank with stainless steel water delivery system, John Guest food grade high pressure colour keyed hose, your choice of designer ceramic disc all metal faucet, Membrane Flushing Service Mode, Apex 600 KPA all metal pressure limiting valve, brass tee piece, brass shut off valve, opening spanner all installation parts and john guest fittings. Free post Australia wide or ask us about our installation service. Optional PI alkaline mineral cartridge available in options box. Biopure Water For Lifes systems will effectively remove up to 99.9% of Aluminium, Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramine, Asbestos, Iron, Lead, Zinc, Mercury, Copper, Calcium, Sodium, etc. Miicro-organisms including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Mengenitis, Hepatitis, Viruses, Bacteria and all chemical contaminants.
Key points about our under sink reverse osmosis systems
- UV Stabilised Heavy Duty Standard 10 inch Housings USA made, BPA Free, Watermark certified. All cartridges are USA made and NSF certified – recommended cartridge replacement – every 12 months.
- We only use USA made dow filmtec membranes 75GPD (can produce up to 300 litres per day) 0.0005 micron – recommended membrane replacement – every 4 – 5 years depending on water conditions.
- Stainless steel bracket and screws.
- Dimensions of the reverse osmosis head unit – 43 cm Height, 16 cm Depth and 34 cm Width.
- All hoses and connections are made by John Guest in the UK and are BPA free and NSF certified.
- Included 1 x opening spanner.
- Membrane flushing mode.
- 1 – 1 waste ratio, for every litre of pure water produced for drinking or cooking another litre will be flushed away full of toxins.
- Stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge.
- 1 x Apex all metal pressure limiting valve, metal shut off valve and 1/2 inch brass T piece – Watermark Certified. The recommended pressure limiting valve can be installed directly into your copper line or the brass joiner and tee piece can be removed and turned around to be reconfigured to fit your existing water connections and cold water braided hoses etc. Other options available in the options box.
- NSF certified metal storage tank with stainless steel water delivery system. Choose your storage tank size in the options box provided.
- Standard all metal chrome ceramic disc designer tap NSF certified or choose from optional 3 way taps or full stainless steel taps in the options box provided..
- AUS/NZS4348:1995 and AS3497 standards.
- Available with or without a PI Alkaline mineral cartridge for a healthy PH range of 8.5 – 9.5 whilst adding back essential minerals – Magnesium and Potassium. Recommended change every 24 months.
- 10 Year Warranty conditions apply (Excluding Filters) 12 monthly replacement recommended.
- Optional installation service available in our service area’s Gold Coast – Brisbane – Tweed Coast and surrounds – let us fully install this system for you and take care of the ongoing yearly service and filter maintenance.
Reverse osmosis systems remove up to 99.9 % of unwanted substances commonly found in your tap water including Fluoride, Chlorine, Heavy Metals, Bacteria, Viruses, Toxins, Foreign Compounds.
|Dirt and Sediment||100%|
|Volatile Organic Compounds||99.9%|
|Herbicides and Pesticides||100%|
|Fluoride||97 – 98%|