Doulton Twin Under Sink Water Filtration System
Premium under sink water filtration system.
1st STAGE – Ceramic Doulton 0.2 micron nominal / 0.9 micron absolute sterasyl silver impregnated cleanable pre filter UK made
The first stage 0.2 micron doulton ceramic sterasyl filter cartridge in the Twin Undersink System has two important functions:
Mechanically filters out harmful bacteria and parasites as well as dirt, rust and sediment.
Removing the above contaminants protects the Carbon Block cartridge allowing it to function more effectively and last longer.
2nd STAGE – Multipure coconut Carbon Block 0.4 Micron super block filter
The Premium Twin Undersink combines Ultra-fine ceramic technology with a premium 0.4 micron carbon block filter manufactured in the USA. The 0.4 micron carbon block filter effectively removes all chlorine, chemicals, pesticides, unpleasant tastes and odour along with harmful heavy metals. Made from premium coconut-shell carbon therefor fresher, sweeter tasting water is ensured.
Ceramic Prefilter effectively removes: Parasites & Cysts, Cryptosporidium, Giarda, Bacteria, E-Coli Bacteria, Salmenella, Chollera, Sediment, Dirt and Rust.
Carbon Block post filter effectively removes: Chlorine, Cadmium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Zinc, Bad Taste and odours.
Our twin system is made from the following parts –
- 2 x 10 inch x 2.5 inch White UV Stabilised Heavy Duty Housings USA made. Australian watermark certified.
- 1 x Doulton ceramic sterasyl 0.2 micron UK made, sediment, bacteria, virus and cyst removal First Stage.
- 1 x 0.4 micron multipure coconut carbon chemical, bacteria and heavy metal removal cartridge Second stage. USA made
- 1 x Standard all metal chrome ceramic disc designer tap NSF certified or choose from optional 3 way taps or full stainless steel taps in the options box provided..
- 1 x Brass joiner
- All hoses and fittings are made by John Guest in the UK – NSF certified.
- 1 x Opening spanner
- 1 x Apex all metal pressure limiting valve, metal shut off valve and 1/2 inch brass T piece – Watermark Certified. The recommended pressure limiting valve can be installed directly into your copper line or the brass joiner and tee piece can be removed and turned around to be reconfigured to fit your existing water connections and cold water braided hoses etc. Other options available in the options box.
- 1 x Stainless steel bracket and screws
- 10 Year Warranty (Excluding Filters). Conditions apply.
- Dimensions of system – 27 cm Width, 33 cm Height, 13 cm Depth.
- Optional installation service available in our service area’s Gold Coast – Brisbane – Tweed Coast and surrounds – let us fully install this system for you and take care of the ongoing yearly service and filter maintenance.
The Premium Ceramic Superblock Undersink System is self maintainable. If the flow rate slows, the ceramic cartridge can be cleaned easily with a quality scrubing pad under running water. Cleaning frequency will vary depending upon the water quality. The Ceramic Doulton Cartridge has been tested and certified by Standards and Testing Centre (No: HC109730) and the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF53). The complete system carries the watermark certificate.
Premium Twin Under Sink Water Filtration System. Neat, compact and efficient the premium superblock twin under sink water filtration system can be installed under the sink and comes included with heavy duty twin housings, a quality NSF certified all metal chrome quarter turn ceramic disc faucet / tap, Apex 600 KPA 3 way dual check metal pressure limiting valve, brass 1/2 inch tee piece or optional connection, brass shut off valve, 3 meters John guest high pressure hoses and connections, 1st Stage – doulton ceramic sterasyl 0.2 micron cleanable pre filter cartridge, 2nd Stage – 0.4 micron multipure super block coconut carbon filter cartridge, opening spanner and full installation instructions. With the Premium Twin Undersink water Filter system your family will be guaranteed micro-biologically safe drinking water all year round. The premium twin undersink filtration system has a Flow rate of 3 litres a minute. Biopure provides a 10 year warranty with this product. Remove ecoli and viruses, heavy metals, chlorine, bacteria, giardia, cryptosporidium, colours, bad taste and odours. Filtration system dimensions are Height – 33 cms Width – 28 cms Depth – 13 cms. Free postage Australia Wide.