EcoAqua WF2CB is suitable for: Westinghouse and Electrolux refrigerators that take a double canister filter. It fits models with a slide-out filter cartridge located in the front of the fridge compartment, side of door or bottom of fridge. The WF2CB is designed for use in fridge model numbers:
WSE6100W, WSE6100S, WSE6070W, WSE6070S, WSE607SA1, WSE6070SA
The EcoAqua fridge water filter replaces:
About the EcoAqua WF2CB: This replacement fridge filter suits Westinghouse and Electrolux refrigerators and is fully NSF certified to reduce harmful contaminants from your drinking water to provide safer, better tasting water. Replacement is easy:
1. Turn off the icemaker using the power switch
2. Press the filter release button adjacent to the old filter
3. Discard the old filter
4. Push the new filter straight in to the filter receiver until you hear a double “click”
5. Turn the power back on to the icemaker
6. Reset your “change filter” light (if your fridge has one)
Filter Life: This refrigerator filter cartridge is recommended to be replaced every 6 months, or when the “change filter” light comes on.
Capacity: 1,514 litres
Operating temperature: .6 C – 38 C
Pressure range: 140kPa – 827kPa
Flow rate: 2.95 lpm
Removes: chlorine, sediment and harmful chemicals; does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health.