MATRIKX CTO 1 + PLUS provides comprehensive control of chlorine taste and odour with ultra fine filtration. 20 inch x 4.5 inch USA made. Fits big white and big blue housings.
MATRIKX CTO PLUS offers: 0.6 micron nominal filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odour and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour, and high VOC reduction capacity.
CTO PLUS filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency. Low in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop.
Unlike granular activated carbon (GAC) filters, CTO+ cartridges will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded activated carbon core.
– No channelling
– No fluidizing
– No bypassing
– Lowest extractable, pure materials of construction
– Maximum service life and resistance to fouling
– Graded density pre filtration design
– Manufactured using FDA-compliant materials
– Colour coded moulded one-piece gasket and end cap
– Filter Dimensions: 20″ L × 4.25″ O.D.
– Chlorine: 150,000 gal.
– Capacity @ Flow: @ 7.0 GPM
– Chloroform: 5,600 gal @ 3.5
– Initial @ Flow: 8.5 psi @ 8.5 GPM
– Filter Weight: 5.60 lbs
– Micron Rating: 2 micron Absolute, 0.6 micron Nominal
– Construction: Precision Continuous Extrusion
– Carbon Type: Steam Activated, Acid Washed
– Carbon Source: Bituminous Coal