Countertop water filter system. No plumbing required. This countertop water filter sits neatly on your countertop or benchtop and connects to your tap using the all metal diverter valve and tap adaptor which is included. Biopure’s quality countertop water filtration system comes complete with our premium USA made 0.4 micron coconut carbon multipure water filter cartridge and all metal fittings. Easy 1 minute installation.
This is a Premium quality water filter made from USA and Australian parts. NSF certified 10 inch housing to suit all Industry standard 10 inch (25cm) filter cartridges. Remove Chlorine, bad taste and odours, dirt, rust, sediment, herbicides, pesticides, heavy metals including lead, bacteria, cysts, giardia, cryptosporidium, foreign organic compounds, chemicals and other contaminates from your drinking water at the turn of a lever.
Key features of our countertop water filter system –
- 1 x QMP USA made housing BPA free, NSF certified
- 1 x 0.4 micron Multipure carbon coconut filter cartridge USA made Australian Standards certified.
- 1 x Stainless steel spout
- 1 x All metal connections – inlet and outlet
- 1 x All metal chrome turn lever diverter valve and tap adaptor for fitment to standard taps.
- 1 x Housing opening spanner.
- Click here for the replacement filter cartridge for this system.
- 10 Year Warranty (Excluding Filters) 12 monthly replacement is recommended for the filter cartridge.
Please note – The diverter valve and tap adaptor only connects to standard type tap spouts and mixer taps of approximately 1 inch in diameter (please see pictures above). To install your countertop water filter system, simply remove the aerator from the end of your kitchen / laundry or bathroom sink tap which will expose a 21mm – 22mm male thread or a 23mm – 24mm female thread. Attach the water filter diverter onto that thread. Use the male connector supplied if required. If you are unsure that the countertop water filters diverter valve or tap adaptor will correctly fit your existing tap please send us a photo of your tap before purchasing and we will verify that for you. Please email to [email protected]