Portable reverse osmosis. Connects to your tap/faucet in under one minute using the diverter valve and tap adaptor thats included, suitable for kitchen, caravan or laundry mounting. This Australian assembled 4 stage portable reverse osmosis water purifier system will effectively remove up to 99% of Aluminium, Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramine, Heavy Metals, Asbestos, Iron, Lead, Zinc, Mercury, Copper, Calcium, Sodium, Herbicides, Pesticides, etc and all bacteria such as micro-organisms including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Mengenitis, Hepatitis, Viruses, Bacteria, E-coli and all chemical contaminants. Reverse osmosis is considered to be one of the best of all the water filters on the market at removing the most contaminates from the water supply thereby providing you with the cleanest, purest water possible. Reverse osmosis is a process in which dissolved inorganic solids (such as salts) are removed from a solution (such as water). This is accomplished by household water pressure forcing the tap water through a semipermeable membrane. The membrane flushes toxins away whilst the pre and carbon filters take care of the other pollutants left behind providing you with clean, pure great tasting water.
Portable Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier – Package includes
- 1 x Hard white base and cover Australian made.
- 2 x 5 micron Omnipure inline coconut carbon filters USA made.
- 1 x 5 micron Omnipure sediment removal filter.
- 1 x 75 GPD genuine dow filmtec membrane element 0.0005 micron USA made (can produce up to 300 litres per day).
- 1 x All metal chrome turn lever diverter valve and tap adaptor for fitment to standard taps.
- John guest hoses and connections UK Made
- Installation instructions.
- 1 x Stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge – useful to monitor water pressure.
- 1 x Membrane flushing service mode – helps to remove and flush out any crystallisation or impurities occuring in the membrane for longer life.
- 10 Year Warranty (Excluding Filters) 12 monthly replacement recommended on pre and post filter cartridges. The membrane should be changed every 4 – 5 years dependant on water conditions.
- Hand built by us.
- Free delivery Australia Wide
- 1 – 1 waste ratio, for every litre of pure water produced for drinking or cooking another litre will be flushed away full of toxins.
- Takes 20 mins to make 5 litres of pure water.
- Please note the bottle pictured below is not included but is available as an option.
- This system works of your water pressure and does not require any electrical input.
- Dimensions of the reverse osmosis – 17 cm Height, 37 cm Length and 16 cm Width.
Please note – The diverter valve and tap adaptor only connects to standard type tap spouts and mixer taps of approximately 1 inch in diameter (please see pictures above). To install your countertop water filter system, simply remove the aerator from the end of your kitchen / laundry or bathroom sink tap which will expose a 21mm – 22mm male thread or a 23mm – 24mm female thread. Attach the water filter diverter onto that thread. Use the male connector supplied if required. If you are unsure that the countertop water filters diverter valve or tap adaptor will correctly fit your existing tap please send us a photo of your tap before purchasing and we will verify that for you. Please email to [email protected]
Remove dirt and sediment, rust, slime, scale, iron, bad taste and odours, chlorine, chloramine, heavy metals, fluoride, bacteria and more with this fully portable reverse osmosis system.
Reverse osmosis systems can remove up to 99.8 % of Unwanted substances commonly found in your tap water including Fluoride, Chlorine, Heavy Metals, Bacteria, Viruses, Toxins, Foreign Compounds.
|Dirt and Sediment||100%|
|Volatile Organic Compounds||99.9%|
|Herbicides and Pesticides||100%|
|Fluoride||97 – 98%|