Portable countertop alkaline mineral hydrogen rich reverse osmosis system. Connects to your tap/faucet in under one minute using the diverter valve and tap adaptor thats included – Fits standard type mixer taps only, suitable for kitchen, caravan or laundry mounting. This Australian assembled 4 stage portable reverse osmosis water purifier system includes a PI Biopure alkaline mineral cartridge – which stops the water being acidic and creates a healthy alkaline water with a a PH of 8.0 – 9.0 whilst adding back minerals such as magnesium and potassium. This filter will also create hydrogen rich water naturally. Our system will effectively remove up to 99% of Aluminium, Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramine, Heavy Metals, Asbestos, Iron, Lead, Zinc, Mercury, Copper, Calcium, Sodium, Herbicides, Pesticides, etc and all bacteria such as micro-organisms including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Mengenitis, Hepatitis, Viruses, Bacteria, E-coli and all chemical contaminants. Reverse osmosis is considered to be one of the best of all the water filters on the market at removing the most contaminates from the water supply thereby providing you with the cleanest, purest water possible. Reverse osmosis is a process in which dissolved inorganic solids (such as salts) are removed from a solution (such as water). This is accomplished by household water pressure forcing the tap water through a semipermeable membrane. The membrane flushes toxins away whilst the pre and carbon filters take care of the other pollutants left behind providing you with clean, pure great tasting alkaline water. Portable Countertop Alkaline Mineral Reverse Osmosis Purifier – Package includes –
- 1 x Hard white base and cover Australian made.
- 2 x 5 micron Omnipure inline filters USA made. 12 monthly change recommended.
- 1 x PI Biopure alkaline mineral cartridge – stops the water being acidic and creates a alkaline water with a a PH of 8.0 – 9.0 whilst adding back minerals such as magnesium and potassium. This filter will also create hydrogen rich water naturally. 24 monthly change recommended.
- 1 x 75 GPD membrane element 0.0005 micron, (can produce up to 300 litres per day) – should be changed every 4 – 5 years depending on water conditions.
- Click here for replacement filter cartridges for this system.
- 1 x All metal chrome turn lever diverter valve and tap adaptor for fitment to standard taps.
- John guest hoses and connections UK Made
- Installation instructions.
- 1 x Stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge – useful to monitor water pressure.
- This system will provide you with a PH level of between 8.0 – 9.0 whilst adding essential minerals back into the alkaline water such as pure magnesium and pottasium.
- 1 x Membrane flushing service mode – helps to remove and flush out any crystallization or impurities occurring in the membrane for longer life.
- 5 Year Warranty (Excluding Filters)
- Hand built by us.
- The membrane should be changed every 4 – 5 years depending on water conditions and usage.
- Dimensions of the reverse osmosis – 17 cm Height, 37 cm Length and 16 cm Width.
- Takes 20 mins to make 5 litres of pure water.
- 1 – 1 waste ratio, for every litre of pure water produced for drinking or cooking another litre will be flushed away full of toxins.
- This system works of your water pressure and does not require any electrical input.
- Please note the bottle pictured below is not included but is available as an option.
- Please note – The diverter valve and tap adaptor only connects to standard type tap spouts and mixer taps of approximately 1 inch in diameter (please see pictures above) . To install your countertop water filter system, simply remove the aerator from the end of your kitchen / laundry or bathroom sink tap which will expose a 21mm – 22mm male thread or a 23mm – 24mm female thread. Attach the water filter diverter onto that thread. Use the male connector supplied if required. If you are unsure that the countertop water filters diverter valve or tap adaptor will correctly fit your existing tap please send us a photo of your tap before purchasing and we will verify that for you. Please email to [email protected]
Remove unwanted substances commonly found in your tap water like dirt and sediment, rust, slime, scale, iron, bad taste and odours, chlorine, chloramines, heavy metals, fluoride, bacteria, foreign organic compounds, toxins and more with this fully portable reverse osmosis system.
|Dirt and Sediment||100%|
|Volatile Organic Compounds||99.9%|
|Herbicides and Pesticides||100%|
|Fluoride||97 – 98%|
|Magnesium||Adds back trace amounts|
|Potassium||Adds back trace amounts|