5 stage DI reverse osmosis water purifier. This system is suitable for aquarium and autoclave use or for those needing absolutely pure water. Our 5 stage DI under sink reverse osmosis system will give you the purest water possible. Reverse osmosis DI purifiers will effectively remove up to 99.9% of Aluminium, Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramine, Asbestos, Iron, Lead, Zinc, Mercury, Copper, Calcium, Sodium, etc. Removes 99% of all bacteria such as Micro-organisms including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Meningitis, Hepatitis, Viruses, Bacteria, E-coli and all chemical contaminants. Simple and efficient by design, this Australian assembled reverse osmosis system uses only the best USA, UK and Australian made components. All parts are NSF / Australian Standards AS3497 certified or Watermark certified. This system will give you a 000 TDS reading (Total Dissolved Solids).
Biopure hand assembles and checks every unit ensuring the system is free of leaks or defects. Our reverse osmosis systems also contain a genuine 75 gpd USA made dow filmtec membrane element. Included filters with this system are Stage 1 – 1 x 0.5 micron poly spun pre filter, Stage 2 – 1 x 5 micron coconut carbon omnipure filter, Stage 3 – Genuine dow filmtec USA made 75 GPD membrane, Stage 4 – Ion exchange DI mixed bed resin filter, Stage 5 – 1 x Omnipure inline polishing filter.
5 stage reverse osmosis system comes fully assembled and includes all filters, all metal storage tank, ceramic disc quarter turn faucet, 600 KPA all metal apex pressure limiting valve or optional ASV10 connection with plastic pressure limiting valve, membrane flushing service mode and a full 10 year warranty conditions apply.
Key points about our 5 stage DI under sink reverse osmosis systems
- UV Stabilised Heavy Duty Standard 10 inch Housings USA made, BPA Free – watermark certified.
- All cartridges are USA or Australian made and NSF certified – recommended cartridge replacement is every 6 – 12 months on this system due to the nature of DI ion exchange resin reverse osmosis systems. Cartridge change and service intervals can be affected by variable water conditions and water usage. PLEASE NOTE – It is important to change your filters regularly to prevent smells and odours occuring from the DI ion exchange mixed bed resin component of this system.
- We only use USA made dow filmtec membranes 75 GPD 0.0005 micron – (can produce up to 300 litres per day) recommended membrane replacement every 4 – 5 years depending on water conditions.
- Strong steel bracket and screws.
- Dimensions of the reverse osmosis head unit – 44 cm Height, 16 cm Depth and 40 cm Width.
- All hoses and connections are made by John Guest in the UK and are BPA free and NSF certified.
- Included 1 x opening spanner.
- Membrane flushing mode.
- 1 – 1 waste ratio, for every litre of pure water produced for drinking or cooking another litre will be flushed away full of toxins.
- Stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge.
- 1 x Apex all metal pressure limiting valve, metal shut off valve and 1/2 inch brass T piece – Watermark Certified. The recommended pressure limiting valve can be installed directly into your copper line or the brass joiner and tee piece can be removed and turned around to be reconfigured to fit your existing water connections and cold water braided hoses etc. Other options available in the options box.
- AUS/NZS4348:1995 and AS3497 standards.
- NSF certified metal storage tank with stainless steel water delivery system. Please choose your storage tank size in the options box provided.
- Standard all metal chrome ceramic disc designer tap NSF certified or choose from optional 3 way taps or full stainless steel taps in the options box provided..
- 10 Year Warranty conditions apply (Excluding Filters) 6 – 12 month filter changes are recommended on this system due to the nature of DI reverse osmosis systems and variable water conditions and water usage.
- Optional installation service available in our service area’s Gold Coast – Brisbane – Tweed Coast and surrounds – let us fully install this system for you and take care of the ongoing yearly service and filter maintenance.
This system will remove the following and more up to 99.9% reduction rates.
|Dirt and Sediment||99.9%|
|Volatile Organic Compounds||99.9%|
|Herbicides and Pesticides||99.9%|