Alkaline mineral hydrogen rich reverse osmosis under sink water purifier. Our 5 stage alkaline mineral reverse osmosis system is hand built in Australia by us and has been awarded the Australian watermark certificate. This system is our most popular under sink water purifier giving you the best tasting clean pure water that the whole family will enjoy. The alkaline mineral reverse osmosis system is built using the best components available including USA made filter cartridges, membrane and housings. All hoses and connections are made by John guest in the UK and the system comes with a 10 year warranty.
Our system includes 0.5 micron sediment removal pre filter, 5 micron Omnipure coconut husk chemical carbon filter, 75 gpd genuine dow filmtec TFC membrane element, Omnipure in line post membrane polishing carbon filter, PI biopure alkaline mineral hydrogen rich cartridge, your choice of either 5 , 8 or 12 litre metal storage tank with stainless steel water delivery system, John Guest food grade high pressure colour keyed hose, your choice of designer ceramic disc all metal faucet, Membrane Flushing Service Mode, Apex 600 KPA all metal pressure limiting valve, brass tee piece, brass shut off valve, opening spanner all installation parts and john guest fittings. This system will effectively remove up to 99% of Aluminium, Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramine, Asbestos, Iron, Lead, Zinc, Mercury, Copper, Calcium, Sodium, etc. Miicro-organisms including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Mengenitis, Hepatitis, Viruses, Bacteria and all chemical contaminants. The PI biopure alkaline mineral cartridge will give you a healthy PH of 8.5 – 9.5 whilst adding back essential minerals.
Key points about our under sink reverse osmosis systems
- UV Stabilised Heavy Duty Standard 10 inch Housings USA made, BPA Free – Watermark certified.
- All filter cartridges are USA made and NSF certified. Recommended cartridge replacement – every 12 months.
- We only use USA made dow filmtec membranes 75 GPD 0.0005 micron (can produce up to 300 litres per day) Recommended membrane replacement – every 4 – 5 years depending on water conditions.
- Stainless steel bracket and screws.
- Dimensions of the reverse osmosis head unit are – 43 cm Height, 16 cm Depth and 34 cm Width.
- All hoses and connections are colour keyed and made by John Guest in the UK and are BPA free and NSF certified.
- Included 1 x opening spanner.
- Membrane flushing mode.
- 1 – 1 waste ratio, for every litre of pure water produced for drinking or cooking another litre will be flushed away full of toxins.
- Stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge.
- 1 x Apex all metal pressure limiting valve, metal shut off valve and 1/2 inch brass T piece – Watermark Certified. The recommended pressure limiting valve can be installed directly into your copper line or the brass joiner and tee piece can be removed and turned around to be reconfigured to fit your existing water connections and cold water braided hoses etc. Other options available in the options box.
- Solid metal shut off valve – watermark certified.
- AUS/NZS4348:1995 and AS3497 standards.
- NSF certified metal storage tank with stainless steel water delivery system. Your choice of three different sizes available with dimensions in the options box.
- Standard all metal chrome ceramic disc designer tap NSF certified or choose from optional 3 way taps or full stainless steel taps in the options box provided..
- PI Alkaline mineral hydrogen rich cartridge for a healthy PH range of 8.5 – 9.5 whilst adding back essential minerals – Pure Magnesium and Potassium. This filter will also create hydrogen rich water naturally – recommended cartridge replacement every 2 years.
- 10 Year Warranty (Excluding Filters) 12 monthly replacement recommended.
- Optional installation service available in our service area’s Gold Coast – Brisbane – Tweed Coast and surrounds – let us fully install this system for you and take care of the ongoing yearly service and filter maintenance.
|Dirt and Sediment||100%|
|Volatile Organic Compounds||99.9%|
|Herbicides and Pesticides||100%|
|Fluoride||97 – 98%|
|Magnesium||Adds back trace amounts|
|Potassium||Adds back trace amounts|