PLEASE NOTE – THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. WE ARE EXPERIENCING MAJOR DELAYS WITH COMPONENT AND FILTER CARTRIDGE AVAILABILITY FROM WORLDWIDE SUPPLIERS DUE TO COVID 19. Compact space saver under sink reverse osmosis water purifier system. Hand built in Australia by us. Our compact space saver fits in places standard size reverse osmosis systems will not. This system is built using the best components available including USA made filter cartridges, membrane and housings. All hoses and connections are made by John guest in the UK.
Compact 4 stage undersink reverse osmosis water filter system. Australian assembled , NSF certified filters and membrane, Australian Watermark certified. Includes Omnipure K2505 sediment removal pre filter, 2 x 5 micron Omnipure K2540 coconut husk chemical carbon filters, 75 gpd genuine dow filmtec TFC membrane element, your choice of either 5 , 8 or 12 litre metal storage tank with stainless steel water delivery system, John Guest food grade high pressure colour keyed hose, your choice of designer ceramic disc all metal faucet, Membrane Flushing Service Mode, Apex 350 KPA all metal pressure limiting valve, brass tee piece, brass shut off valve, all installation parts and john guest fittings. Optional PI biopure alkaline mineral cartridge available in options box. Biopure Water For Lifes systems will effectively remove up to 99% of Aluminium, Fluoride, Chlorine, Chloramine, Asbestos, Iron, Lead, Zinc, Mercury, Copper, Calcium, Sodium, etc. Miicro-organisms including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Mengenitis, Hepatitis, Viruses, Bacteria and all chemical contaminants.
Key points about our under sink reverse osmosis systems
- All cartridges are USA made and NSF certified – recommended cartridge replacement – every 12 months.
- We only use USA made dow filmtec membranes 75GPD 0.0005 micron (can produce up to 300 litres per day) – recommended membrane replacement – every 4 – 5 years depending on water conditions.
- Stainless steel bracket and screws.
- Dimensions of the reverse osmosis head unit are – 19 cm Height, 13 cm Depth and 19 cm Width.
- All hoses and connections are made by John Guest in the UK and are BPA free.
- Membrane flushing mode.
- 1 – 1 waste ratio, for every litre of pure water produced for drinking or cooking another litre will be flushed away full of toxins.
- Stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge.
- 1 x Apex all metal pressure limiting valve, metal shut off valve and 1/2 inch brass T piece – Watermark Certified. The recommended pressure limiting valve can be installed directly into your copper line or the brass joiner and tee piece can be removed and turned around to be reconfigured to fit your existing water connections and cold water braided hoses etc. Other options available in the options box.
- NSF certified metal storage tank with stainless steel water delivery system. Choose your tank size in the options box provided.
- Standard all metal chrome ceramic disc designer tap NSF certified or choose from optional 3 way taps or full stainless steel taps in the options box provided..
- AUS/NZS4348:1995 and AS3497 standards.
- Available with or without a PI Alkaline mineral cartridge for a healthy PH range of 8.5 – 9.5 whilst adding back essential minerals – Magnesium and Potassium. Recommended change every 24 months.
- 10 Year Warranty (Excluding Filters) 12 monthly replacement recommended.
- Installation is available in our service area’s.
Reverse osmosis systems remove up to 99.8 % of Unwanted substances commonly found in your tap water including Fluoride, Chlorine, Heavy Metals, Bacteria, Viruses, Toxins, Foreign Compounds.
|Dirt and Sediment||100%|
|Volatile Organic Compounds||99.9%|
|Herbicides and Pesticides||100%|
|Fluoride||97 – 98%|