Doulton Triple Ceramic Fluoride Removal Water Filter System.
The Doulton Ceramic Fluoride Removal Triple Under sink Water Filtration System, can be conveniently installed under the sink and comes with an attractive designer ceramic disc chrome tap. The tap can be easily mounted on your stainless steel sink, or corona or granite bench-top. The installation kit Includes: Bracket and Stainless Screws, Your choice of Designer Chrome Tap, John Guest Quick Connect Fitting and Tube, Brass Isolation Valve and apex all metal PLV 600 KPA (Pressure Limiting Valve), Highest Grade High Pressure USA made Housings, 1 x Doulton Ceramic Sterasyl 0.2 Micron (Nominal) Pre-Filter 1 x Activated Alumina Fluoride Removal Cartridge & 1 x Omnipure USA Carbon Block Super Block 1 Micron Post Filter.
5 Year Warranty
We use industry standard 10″ filters.
Stage 1 – Doulton Ceramic 0.2 (Nominal) Micron Pre Filter
Doulton Ceramic Filters have provided micro-biologically safe drinking water around the world for over 100 years. As the first stage filter cartridge in the Triple Undersink System, the Doulton Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Cartridge has two important functions:
1. Mechanically filters out harmful bacteria and parasites such as Ecoli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium as well as dirt, rust and sediment.
2. Removing the above contaminants protects the Carbon Block cartridge allowing it to function more effectively and last longer. Unlike standard disposable Sediment Filters, the Doulton Ceramic can be scrubbed clean as needed.
If the flow rate slows, the Doulton Sterasyl ceramic cartridge can be cleaned easily with a quality scrubbing pad such as Scotch Brite™ under running water. Cleaning frequency will vary depending upon water quality.
Stage 2 – Fluoride Removal – Activated Alumina
Contains fine-mesh pre-conditioned Activated Alumina to reduce fluorides below 0.5 ppm. Its capacity is up to 11,000 ppm with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm feed (approximately 2750 gallons at 1 ppm fluoride). Note: high pH and high bicarbonate levels reduce the capacity – above 100 ppm bicarbonate, reduce by 50%; above 200 ppm, reduce by 75%. Also effectively removes arsenic. Average life is 12 months for municipal water systems. Reduces Fluoride by up to 85%
Stage 3 – Omnipure Carbon Block 1 Micron Post Filter
The Doulton Triple Undersink combines Ultra-fine ceramic technology with a premium one micron carbon block filter manufactured in USA.
The one micron carbon block filter effectively removes chlorine, chemicals, pesticides, unpleasant tastes and odour along with harmful heavy metals.
Made from premium coconut-shell carbon, fresher, sweeter tasting water is ensured.
This combination of Ultra-fine ceramic and quality carbon will provide you and your family with superior quality filtration and much improved taste compared to other standard Twin and Triple Filter Systems.
With the Royal Doulton Superblock Triple Undersink Filter your family will be guaranteed micro-biologically safe drinking water. The exceptional performance of the Royal Doulton Ceramic Cartridge has been tested and certified by the Hong Kong Standards and Testing Centre (No: HC109730) and the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF53). System dimensions are 38 cm Wide, 35 cm length and 13 cm Depth. Rated flow rate is 2 – 3 litres a minute depending on water quality.
Key points about our water filter systems –
- UV Stabilised Heavy Duty Standard 10 inch Housings USA made, BPA Free, Watermark certified.
- All cartridges are USA made or UK made and NSF certified – recommended cartridge replacement – every 12 months.
- Steel bracket and screws.
- All hoses and connections are made by John Guest in the UK and are BPA free.
- Flow rate of 2 – 3 litres a minute depending on water pressure.
- Included 1 x opening spanner.
- 1 x Apex all metal pressure limiting valve, metal shut off valve and 1/2 inch brass T piece – Watermark Certified. The recommended pressure limiting valve can be installed directly into your copper line or the brass joiner and tee piece can be removed and turned around to be reconfigured to fit your existing water connections and cold water braided hoses etc. Other options available in the options box.
- Standard all metal chrome ceramic disc designer tap NSF certified or choose from optional 3 way taps or full stainless steel taps in the options box provided..
- AUS/NZS4348:1995 and AS3497 standards.
- 5 Year Warranty conditions apply (Excluding Filters) 12 monthly replacement recommended.
- If picking up from our showroom 48 hours notice is required on this product. Installation is available in our service area’s.
- Free Delivery Australia Wide.
- Replacement filter pack cost every 12 months $179.00.